Natural Gas Serviceman
Submit application to attention of:
P.O. Box 160
Superior, NE 68978
Fax (402) 879-4907
The City of Superior seeks to hire a full-time Natural Gas Serviceman. Natural Gas related experience desired but not required. Upon training, the selected individual will maintain, repair and construct the city natural gas distribution system including meter reading, participate in rotating weekend on-call, respond to after hour emergency calls and perform all other duties as assigned. The minimum requirements include:
- The ability to wear protective gear, including breathing masks
- Climb ladders and in and out of holes
- Work with mowers and other machinery
- Lift up to 50 pounds routinely and 100 pounds occasionally
- Be able to read and understand spoken English
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Salary is dependent on qualifications. All applications will be considered. Individuals are subject to drug testing. Applications will be taken until the position is filled. Applications and job description are available at the City Offices, 135 W 4th St, Superior NE 68978, phone (402) 879-4711. City of Superior is an equal opportunity employer.
City of Superior
Discover Us | Live Here | Grow Here | Happening Here | FAQ | Contact | Pay My Bill |